Norse Commercial Services
About the jobWellingborough Norse are seeking an Arboricultural Operative.
This role is to provide tree maintenance operations over a range of specific activities and to ensure that tree maintenance and arboricultural standards are maintained throughout all of our clients’ sites. Successful candidate will be required to work in all weather.
Preferred SkillsOur ideal candidate will have;
• City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting.
• City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm.
• City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in Tree Climbing and Rescue. City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Award in Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw Using Free-fall Techniques
• Experience in aerial and ground tree work.
• The ability to identify tree species.
• Full UK category B driving licence. Due to travel between various sites.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply; please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.
See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbjobs makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertiser's. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.