Tree Team Supervisor - Rickmansworth

Manager Rickmansworth (West Hyde), Greater London (United Kingdom) Full Time£38,000 - £40,000 (GBP)

Artemis Tree Services Ltd

About the Company

Artemis are Celebrating 20 years as an Arb Approved Contractor that puts the education, safety and happiness of its staff first at all times.

We recruit good people who want to grow, we only use the best equipment and we take on a wide variety of tree work. Artemis strives to achieve satisfied customers and happy staff.

Professional membership

About the job

Job description: Tree Contracts Manager required to work in a small, fun, friendly company in West Hyde, Rickmansworth, Herts. To manage the working diary, the teams and any on site issues.

Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 5pm

About the job: The role is 70% office based with the remaining 30% taken up with site visits to rectify any client issues. It involves booking in tree work, managing TPO/CA applications and dealing with all team and client issues.

Package: Full uniform provided. Fully paid on going training including any arb level 3-6 requirements. 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and birthday. Regular training days, staff parties/days out. Free Company van and fuel card.

Preferred Skills

The preferred candidate will ideally have around 5 years on site climbing experience along with a full suite of certificates. Experience of a similar role would be advantageous but not essential as would any customer care training. This role would ideally suit a climber reaching the end of their climbing career but wanting to remain within the Arb industry.

Apply for this job

Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.

See more Tree Surgery jobs

Arbjobs makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertiser's. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.