Arb Surveyor/ Estimator - Winchester
Arbor Call Ltd
About the CompanyArbor Call Ltd is an Arb Approved, rapidly expanding company, predominantly covering Hampshire and the surrounding borders.
Our work ranges from private gardens, residential and commercial clients through to local authority and nationwide builders.
We pride ourselves on delivering a high standard, professional service, made easier by having the latest equipment and machinery.
About the jobWe are looking for a motivated, organised and dynamic Arb Surveyor to work as part of a team. You will be able to work well independently, understanding the needs of the business to ensure a high standard of service delivery and customer satisfaction. Excellent organisational skills are essential to support the management of the company.
We are seeking genuine commitment; the position offers an exciting challenge for a highly motivated team player to advance their career within a stable working environment for a successful and growing company.
Key responsibilities include:
• Surveying and Costing works
• Monitoring safety and quality standards in accordance with our Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor Status
• Maintaining records with the assistance from the office
• Staff Induction, Information and training
• Effective program planning and deployment of teams
Remuneration package dependent on qualifications and experience £30,000-£40,000 per annum plus 28-day holidays inclusive of bank holidays and a company vehicle. Possible room for further negotiation on proven career track record.
Preferred SkillsEssential criteria
• Level 3 qualification in Arboriculture (Minimum)
• Professional Tree Inspector certificated
• Hold a Full UK driving license
• Good tree identification skills and disease knowledge
• Current knowledge of industry best practice BS3998(2010)
• Sound written & verbal communication skills
• Effective IT skills including MS Office aptitude to learn new technology
• A wider understanding of basic ecology & environmental matters
The Person: Essential skills and competencies
• Ability to self-motivate
• Interest in personal development
• Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Ability to respond professionally to clients, managers and colleagues and communicate at all levels
• Ability to present information in a clear and precise manner
• Ability to be flexible with working hours and geographic locations
• Awareness of Health and Safety
Please send your letter of application describing your suitability for the role, and full CV, to us via the application system below.
For further information please call Alison Lovejoy on : 01962 840003
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbjobs makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertiser's. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.