Arborist / Tree Surgeon
Kilkenny Based Company
About the CompanyAs part of our continued expansion, Kilkenny based Tree Surgery Business is currently looking for an Arborist/Tree Surgeon.
The Company has been in business for over 20 years and works nationwide with commercial contracts and some private business.
About the jobResponsibilities & Duties of the Job:
The role will involve working in a team, undertaking a wide variety of tree work including ground based chainsaw work, tree felling & removal, tree thinning, pruning & shaping, crown reduction, etc.
The successful candidate must demonstrate:
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety work
- Work within best industry practice
- Understanding of plant healthcare services
- High level of customer service
- High-standard of work
- A competitive wage for 40 hours per week dependant on skills and qualifications
- 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Uniform, PPE and Climbing Kit
- Team building programme
- All required Training and Refresher Training provided.
We are fully committed to invest in the continued professional training and development for all our Employees
Preferred SkillsApplicants must have a minimum CS30, CS31, CS38, CS39 (or equivalent) and a full clean driving license
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer by clicking the button below. Looking for jobs like this? Use our JOB ALERT system on our FREE jobseeker account.See more Tree Surgery jobs
Arbjobs makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertiser's. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.