Hi-Line Contractors SW Ltd
About the CompanyWe are one of the UK’s leading arboricultural companies. Established in 1998, we are a family owned business, employing over 200 people, from apprentices to consultants, taking pride in delivering professional, safe and cost-effective solutions in all areas of arboriculture, consultancy, training and associated services.
Our client base includes major utility providers, commercial and public-sector organisations and private individuals. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, our expertise and our customer service, with many of our clients being with us over 15 years.
At the core of our values and strategy lie our people, the community and the environment.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team and providing you with career opportunities to aid your progression.
About the jobWe are looking for fully qualified Utility Climbers preferably with a utility background (although this can be provided) in the Romsey area.
What we offer:
Hi-Line is an equal opportunities employer. We can offer you a very competitive package depending on experience and qualifications plus -
• Inclusion in our monthly bonus scheme
• Full PPE and climbing kit
• Holiday and sickness entitlement
• Weekend overtime opportunities at increased rates
• A relaxed friendly environment and dynamic team
• A Company that insists on consistently high levels of quality in their work
• A position where you are a name not just a number
• A company open to new ideas and with a genuine passion for the industry
• Career development and training opportunities always available
Preferred SkillsWhat we are looking for:
• Fully qualified Climbers with minimum 2 years experience;
• A willingness to learn and a keen interest in all aspects of Arboriculture;
• An individual who is willing to work as part of a team and take pride in their work;
• Fully qualified up to CS39
• Full UK driving licence
Utility qualifications (up to UA2) would be preferable however training is available for the right candidates.
To apply please email your CV to us via the application system below.
Apply for this job
Apply directly to the employer. Set up a FREE jobseeker account and get Job Alerts.See more Utility Arb jobs
Arbjobs makes no representations or warranties in relation to employment offered or information provided by advertisers. It is the applicant’s duty to fully investigate any company and agree terms before accepting employment.